Sponsored by X-Rite & Nik Software
Tuesday, November 23rd
1PM Eastern Time
(12PM Central, 11AM Mountain, 10AM Pacific)
Learn More and Register Here
This webinar will teach fundamentals of end-to-end workflow for creative photographers, from pre-visualization through color management, capture and selected image editing techniques. Using the latest tools from Nik and X-Rite, David will demonstrate his techniques with Nik’s Viveza 2, Silver Efex Pro and X-Rite i1 Pro solutions to achieve the best quality from his images.
For more detailed information please click on the registration link listed above.
- Concept to Output
- Lock down your color
- Getting It Right In The Camera
- Planning Organized, Non-destructive Editing
- Creative Color – Use Flexible, High-End Editing Tools
- Creative Black and White
Who should watch this webinar?
- Fine Art & landscape photographers
- Photo Lab Professionals and printmakers
- Photographic enthusiasts
- Anyone passionate about photography
David is a good friend of mine and a genuine expert in these fields. He is an excellent teacher and communicator and I am sure you will gain a lot from this webinar.