This exceptional discount is applicable to DxO Optics Pro v5.3.1 Standard and Elite editions, and all upgrades – up to £70 in savings!
DxO Optics Pro v5.3.1 also adds support for 50 new DxO Optics Corrections Modules
DxO Labs announces today the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro v5.3.1 for Mac and Windows, now supporting the Canon EOS 50D and Nikon D90, and 50 new DxO Correction Modules. In addition, an exceptional 33% discount is available on all DxO Optics Pro editions and upgrades until December 31, 2008, representing up to £70 in savings!
Support for 2 New Cameras and 50 New DxO Optics Correction Modules
DxO Optics Pro v5.3.1 adds RAW support for the Canon EOS 50D and Nikon D90 Digital SLRs.
Fifty new DxO Optics Correction Modules are also now available for a variety of cameras including the Canon EOS 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 300D, 350D, 400D, the Nikon D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D90 D300 and D700.
Exceptional Holiday Season Pricing and Availability
DxO Optics Pro v5.3.1 and upgrades are available immediately for Mac and Windows from the DxO Labs e-store (www.dxo.com) at an exceptional 33% discounted price until December 31, 2008:
- DxO Optics Pro v5.3 Standard: £66 instead of £99, representing a savings of £33!
- DxO Optics Pro v5.3.Elite: £129 instead of £199, representing a savings of £70!
All customers who purchased DxO Optics Pro since August 1, 2007 are entitled to a free upgrade to version 5. All other users benefit from the following discounts:
- Upgrade to DxO Optics Pro v5.3.1 Standard: £39 instead of £59, representing a savings of £20!
- Upgrade to DxO Optics Pro v5.3 Elite: £49, instead of £75, representing a savings of £26!
£ prices are including sales taxes.
Each DxO Optics Pro license includes a standalone application, an Adobe® Photoshop® plug-in and an Adobe Lightroom plug-in, which can be installed on 2 computers.
- 2 GB RAM
- 400 MB available disk space
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent (Pentium Dual Core or higher or equivalent recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 or 64 bits
- Universal Binary (G4, G5 or Intel-Mac)
- Mac OS X.4 or X.5
About DxO Labs
DxO Labs offers products and solutions ensuring excellence in digital imaging. In addition to its DxO Optics Pro and DxO FilmPack products for Mac and Windows, targeting serious and demanding photographers, the company licenses patented intellectual property serving the entire digital imaging chain:
- For consumer electronics OEM/ODM (such as digital camera and camera phone vendors): embedded software and silicon architectures for real time still and video image processing;
- For imaging component suppliers (camera module manufacturers, sensor vendors, and processor vendors) as well as photography journalists and imaging experts: image quality evaluation and measurement tools.
For more information, visit DxO Labs website at www.dxo.com